New Municipal Meeting Portal
- 21 October 2015
- Hailey Thomson
- Hits: 4572
Meaford, Ontario – October 21, 2015 – The Municipality of Meaford today launched a new Municipal Meeting Portal where residents can get information on municipal meetings, including Council, Advisory Committees and Boards.
- Use the calendar to find an upcoming or previous meeting;
- Sign up to get e-updates about meetings that matter to you;
- Click on the meetings tab to review information organized by Council, Advisory Committee and Board;
- Search our e-resources on a specific topic;
- Watch the livestream of a Council meeting while in progress;
- Read Council agendas and minutes, or watch a previous webcast.
The Municipality of Meaford worked with iCompass Technologies to develop the new one-stop meeting platform.
The Municipal Meeting Portal and webcasting initiative are a part of our commitment to pro-active communication and striving to deliver effective communication throughout our municipality. As included in the Council Strategic Priorities (2015-2018), this initiative supports the goal of fostering public participation and proactive communication, specifically the development of communication strategies that provide frequent and on-going information to the community based on user-friendly approaches.
Starting October 26, 2015, Council meetings will be webcast live. The webcast system will be tested on this date and we appreciate your patience as we try this new tool. Once recorded, each webcast will be archived and be available along with the agenda and minutes. Please note some meetings, especially those not held in the Council Chambers, may not be webcast.
Robert Tremblay, Clerk
21 Trowbridge Street West
Municipality of Meaford
519-538-1060 ext. 1115