- 28 November 2016
- Rob Armstrong
- Hits: 1622
Meaford, Ontario – November 28, 2016 – The Municipality of Meaford congratulates Robert Tremblay on his new position as CAO/Clerk with the Township of Whitewater Region. Rob’s last day as our director of legislative and protective services is Friday, December 16, 2016. He joined our staff team in May 2013 as the director of legislative services/clerk. His contributions to the Municipality of Meaford have been significant and we extend our sincere thanks and appreciation to him.
We have also undertaken additional review of the Legislative & Protective Services Department’s current organizational structure and staffing responsibilities. Council’s Strategic Priorities 2015-2018, specifically ‘drive continuous improvement’ within Leading in Municipal Government include:
- Adopt and embrace a corporate culture that is adaptive to change, is best-practice based, and is focused on customer service and community engagement.
- Regularly access the organization and staffing structure to ensure alignment with organizational priorities.
An updated organizational structure, effective December 19, 2016, is attached.
The new structure for the Municipality of Meaford will revise the department of Legislative and Protective Services back to a more focused area of service, excluding fire services:
- The position of Director of Legislative and Protective Services/Clerk will be revised to the Director of Legislative Services/Clerk.
- The scope of the department adjusted and reduced.
- Fire Services will be reinstated as separate department with the Fire Chief reporting directly to the CAO.
Municipality of Meaford
21 Trowbridge Street West, Meaford
519 538-1060 ext. 1102 | email@example.com