2016 Salary Disclosure
- 20 March 2017
- Hailey Thomson
- Hits: 1544
Meaford, Ontario – March 20, 2017 – The Public Sector Salary Disclosure Act, 1996 requires organizations that receive public funding from the Province of Ontario to disclose annually the names, positions, salaries and total taxable benefits of employees paid $100,000 or more in a calendar year.
The following staff with the Municipality of Meaford are included on the 2016 salary disclosure list, as submitted to the Province in March, 2017.
- Robert Armstrong, Director of Development & Environmental Services – Salary of $116,483.08, Taxable benefits $1,091.07
- Dan Buttineau, Director of Parks, Recreation & Culture – Salary of $116,483.08, Taxable benefits $1,091.07
- Darcy Chapman, Treasurer/Director of Financial Services & Infrastructure Management – Salary of $116,483.08, Taxable benefits $1,091.07
- Mike Molloy, Fire Chief – Salary of $108,526.60, Taxable benefits $1,089.90
- Denyse Morrissey, Chief Administrative Officer – Salary of $150,059.00, Taxable benefits $1,427.97
- Robert Tremblay, Clerk/Director of Legislative & Protective Services – Salary of $112,147.68, Taxable Benefits $1,076.83
Municipality of Meaford
21 Trowbridge Street West, Meaford
519 538-1060 ext. 1103 | firstname.lastname@example.org