STOP #29 on the Trail.
- Come in today to see the great exhibit we have on the history of the apple industry in Meaford.
- January - April Tuesday AND Thursday: 10am - 4pm
- May - June Tuesday to Saturday: 10 am - 4 pm
- July - August Saturday to Thursday: 10 am - 4 pm Friday: Noon - 6 pm
- September - November Tuesday to Saturday: 10 am - 4 pm
- Admission: FREE (suggested donation of $2.00 per person)
Green means GO and with these helping hands located throughout the building, everyone, child and adult alike, will be drawn to activities designed to enhance their visit at the Museum.
Try your hand at lawn bowling, attempt a quilt stitch or try getting accepted into Meaford High School. All of these experiences are waiting for you at the Meaford Museum.
If you have something you believe we would be interested in please contact the Museum and speak to the Curator.
Please note, all donations require a written/typed history be submitted at the time of donation to provide a context for the artifact.
Please join us in thanking the following businesses/groups/individuals for their support of the Meaford Museum . . .
. . . currently.
. . during the last year.
. . . during the last 5 years.
Ellis Family in memory of E. Jean Ellis Ferguson Funeral Homes Meaford Hall and Culture Foundation Rick Hansen Foundation Ontario Trillium Foundation Baker Design
Valu-Mart Meaford Creative Arts Associatoin Home Building Centre Apple Harvest Craft Show Community Foundation Grey Bruce
Nighthawk Valley Orchards - Brian Gilroy
Grey County Historical Society
. . . in the past.
Kiwanis Club of Meaford Lion's Club of Meaford Kinsmen Club of Meaford Stanley Knight Ltd. Joe Walker and family Floorcrafters, Tim and Faye Schram McGinty's, Kevin and Lynn McInnes