If you are interested in paving, constructing, altering or adding an additional entrance such as a driveway along a Municipal road, you need to apply for a permit.

Please complete the Entrance Permit Application Form, and submit it to Roads@meaford.ca. Payments must be submitted by cheque to the dropbox at the main municipal office, 21 Trowbridge St West. Please make the cheque out to the Municipality of Meaford, and label the envelope containing the cheque to the attention of Transportation & Fleet Services – Entrance Permit Application, with a reference note to the online application (for example, the address).

Applications can also be made by hard copy, including a cheque in the same manner. 

We will try to be as timely with issuance as possible, but given the circumstances we appreciate your patience if there are any delays.

If the entrance you want is on a County road, please contact Grey County about their entrance permit process. 

phone iconContact Us