If you are interested in paving, constructing, altering or adding an additional entrance such as a driveway along a Municipal road, you need to apply for a permit.

Please complete the Entrance Permit Application Form, and submit it to building@meaford.ca or in person or by mail to 21 Trowbridge Street West, Meaford.

If your desired entrance is on a County road, please contact Grey County regarding their entrance permit process. 

phone iconContact Us