You may be able to get compensation if your livestock, poultry or honeybees were damaged by wildlife. The Ministry of Agriculture and Food administers The Ontario Wildlife Damage Compensation Program.

Make a Claim

Contact the municipal Livestock Valuer, Ed Ormsby, at 519-374-0139. He will make a site visit and complete the necessary forms.

The Livestock Valuer will submit the application, including photos and supporting documents, to the Ministry within 10 business days of your first contact with the Municipality.

For more information, visit the Ontario Wildlife Damage Compensation Program on the Ministry of Agriculture and Food website.

phone iconContact Us