The Municipality of Meaford is committed to responding to formal complaints about municipal programs, services, facilities, staff, and operational procedures consistently, and by following a clearly defined process.

Make a Complaint

Please complete the Formal Complaint Form  and submit it by:

Municipality of Meaford
21 Trowbridge Street West
Meaford, ON
N4L 1A1


Fax: 519-538-1556

In person: Forms may be dropped off at the Administration office, 21 Trowbridge Street West, Meaford, Monday-Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.

Complaint Process

Once a formal written complaint is received, it will be acknowledged in writing within two business days. It will be tracked and assigned for response. If the response takes longer than 20 business days, you will be informed of the delay.

If the complaint involves the Chief Administrative Officer, the Mayor will investigate and respond.

For more information, see the Formal Complaints Policy.

phone iconContact Us